Internet Browser Issues/ Pop-ups Enabled?
Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome Internet Browsers are Best! / Safari Internet Browser works as well if on a Mac.
(Please do NOT use Internet Explorer when viewing the TeachforTexas.org site)
Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and we are currently working on solving the problem in order to provide a better user experience.
In the meantime, please ensure that you are using either Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari Internet Browsers to view TeachforTexas.org in order to be able to view all of the content correctly.
Are Popup Windows Enabled on Your Internet Browser?
- Click on the Open Menu button (it looks like 3 horizontal bars, located in the top right corner of the browser), then select Options (for Mac, start from the Firefox menu under the Finder and select Preferences). You can also use the Tools menu if you press F10 or the ALT key.
- Click the Content tab.
- The checkbox listed is Block pop-up windows; across from that click the Exceptions box.
- Enter teachfortexas.org and click Allow, then OK (if applicable).
- From the Safari menu, choose Preferences... and click the Security tab.
- Ensure the Block pop-up windows option is not checked. Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups.
- To block pop-ups once again, check the Block pop-up windows checkbox.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the 3 dots
- Click Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Privacy," click Content settings.
- Under "Pop-ups," select an option:
- Allow all sites to show pop-ups
- To always see pop-ups for TexasforTeachers.org, select “Always show pop-ups from TexasforTeachers.org”.
- Internet Explorer
- Please ensure that you are using either Mozilla Firefox or Safari Internet Browsers to view TexasforTeachers.org in order to be able to view all of the content correctly.
If you are still having issues please contact us at email@example.com