Trainers: How to Access the Training Resources
Please note that this is ONLY for the trainers that teach the 3 day T-TESS trainings.
Trainers, we have now placed your training materials for your classes on the TeachForTexas website.
1. Go to the TeachforTexas.org website.
2. Click on the 'Login' link on the top menu and login with your Username and Password.
3. Once logged in click on the 'Trainers' link at the top menu.
4. Click on the 'Training Materials' link on the left menu.
5. On the ' Training Materials' page you can access the most updated version of all of the handouts PowerPoint presentation and videos.
On the Videos section you can access the training videos that are linked within the training ppt. Or download a version of the videos for use when you don not have internet connection during training.
On the 'EEP Field Supervisor Training Materials' section of the website is where you will find the training materials designed for field supervisors who support clinical teachers or internship teachers; and if you have also completed the Field Supervisor Coaching TOT training, you will find the training materials designed for all field supervisors who support educational diagnostician, master teacher, principal, reading specialist, school counselor, school librarian, and superintendent candidates.
On the 'Impact Coaching Training Materials' section of the website, if you have completed the Impact Coaching TOT training, is where you will find the training materials for the new, optional 2-day companion training for T-TESS and T-PESS Appraiser preparation.
On the 'Additional Resources' section of the website is where you will find all public resources, T-TESS Tips Newsletters, Trainer Thoughts Newsletters, and Resources from around the state.