How to Add/ Update Training Dates to the Google Spreadsheet
Trainers, Here are Instructions on How to Add/ Update Training Dates to the Shared Google Spreadsheet
This statewide training schedule needs to be as accurate as possible so please make sure that your ESC’s schedule is updated monthly.
After you click on the link you will see the page open like this image below:
a. Click on the 'down arrow' icon next to the 'Open' link at the top of the page, then click on 'Google Sheets' to open the document. Please be patient as it may take some time to for the document to load
( DO NOT Download the Document to Your Computer Please)
2. Scroll down the page to find your Region # listing.
3. To Add Training Dates follow these instructions:
a. Enter the training dates in the blank cell areas in the order of their dates.
4. To Add More Rows for training dates follow these instructions:
a. Click on the Row Number to highlight the row that you would like to add more rows below it.
b. Right Click on your mouse on the Row Number, and from the drop-down menu choose the 'Insert 1 below' link
c. You will now see a blue highlighted row now below the row that has content in it.
d. You can now click on any empty cell area and and enter more dates as needed.
e. For More Rows to enter more dates, simply follow steps 4a through 4d again.
5. To Delete A Row, Right Click on your mouse on the Row Number that you would like to delete, and from the drop-down menu choose the 'Delete Row' link
6. To Save Your Updates, you will need to look to the top of the page where it will state 'All changes saved in Drive'. The changes are saved automatically, so if it doesn't have that exact message, give it about 30 seconds to update.