District Administrator: How to Edit an Observation/Appraisal
- Go to TeachforTexas.org and click on the Login link at the top right of the page to login to your existing account.
- On the site’s top menu click on 'Districts', then click on 'Evaluation Management' on the left menu
Next, click on the blue ' Access' button.
- On the 'Evaluation Management' page, click on the 'Teacher Observations' icon.
- Click on the 'Edit' link to the left of the person's observation that you would like to edit.
- You will be shown all current ratings that you will be able to edit. Click on the blue 'Edit' button for the rating that you would like to edit.
- Once you have edited the rating, click the green 'Next' button on each rating area until you get back to the summary page, then click on the green 'Submit Observation' button.