District Administrator: How to Add Teachers to the T-TESS Website
In order to add teacher’s names to the T-TESS portal the District Administrators will need to do the following:
- Go to TeachforTexas.org and click on the Login link at the top right of the page to login to your existing account.
- On the site’s top menu click on 'Districts', then click on 'Evaluation Management' on the left menu
3. Next, click on the blue 'Access' button.
4. On the 'Evaluation Management' page, click on the 'User Account' icon.
5. Fill out the information for the Teacher then click on the 'Save' button below.
( ** Remember...that teachers DO NOT have access to the website, you will only create their account so that you can create a 'Teacher Observation' for them)