District Administrator: How to Run Summative Reports on Teachers
- Go to TeachforTexas.org and click on the Login link at the top right of the page to login to your existing account.
- On the site’s top menu click on 'Districts', then click on 'Evaluation Management' on the left menu
Next, click on the blue 'Access' button.
- On the Evaluation Management page you can get to the reports.
You can click on the 'Summative Reports' link in the Options area to the right of the Teacher's name.
- Next, you may need to finalize your Summative Report's ratings if you get this message listed below. Click the 'Finalize Ratings' button to continue.
- Confirm the Finalize Ratings page. For sections that are not greyed out, you can click the drop-down arrow to change the 'Calculated Rating' to the rating that you would like.
Once done, then click on the 'Finalize Ratings' button to complete the Summative Report.
Once submitted, you can then click on the 'Summative Report' link and you can then see the Summative Reports by Dimension and Domain.
- Once the report has been generated you can Print and/or Export the report to PDF.