Trainers: Don't Recognize Training Participant's Pending Account
For those who have created accounts that aren't in your participant database, you can go ahead and delete their accounts.
This way the participant will need to contact us directly for further assistance and we will be able to assist them accordingly.
Here are instructions on how to 'Delete' a participant's pending account.
1. Go to the TeachforTexas.org website and click on the 'Login' link on the top menu to login with your Username and Password.
3. Once logged in click on the 'Trainers' link at the top menu.
On the 'Trainers' page you will see the participants listed that were in your class and have already created their own account, and need to be 'Approved' in order to have access to take their certification exam and administrative areas of the website.
NOTE: If there is someone on the list that did NOT attend your training session you will need to delete their account.
4. To the right of the user's name, you will be able to click on either 'Edit' or 'Delete' to make the necessary changes to the user's account.
When needing to 'Delete' a user's account because they either:
- Didn't complete the 3-Day T-TESS Trainer; or
- Already has a duplicate user account in the system; or
- They weren't apart of the training class that they entered
You will need to click on the 'Delete' link to the right of their name. You will be prompted to confirm that you would like to Delete this user's account and to continue you will need to click 'OK'.
Once done, you may still see the user's information listed, simply refresh the page to confirm that the user's account is no longer there.