School Administrator: How to Run Non-Summative Reports on Teachers
- Go to TeachforTexas.org and click on the Login link at the top right of the page to login to your existing account.
- On the site’s top menu click on 'Appraisers', then click on 'Evaluation Management' on the left menu. Then click on the 'Access' button.
- On the Evaluation Management page you can get to the Teacher Reports.
You can click on the 'Teacher Reports' link.
- Next, click on the 'View Teacher Observations Reports' button. Then, click on the Report Type, School, and/or School Year that you would like to observe. Then click the 'View Report' button.
- You can then print and/or export the report as needed by clicking the icons listed below.