Covid 19- Educator Appraisal Waivers
- Educator Appraisal Waivers
- Educator Appraisal Waivers : If the only aspects of an educator’s appraisal process that have not yet been conducted are post-observation conferences or end-of-year conferences, could those conferences be conducted by phone or video conference.
- Educator Appraisal Waivers : Can a district use information gathered during the 2019-2020 school year appraisal process to justify non-renewal of an educator even if the appraisal process, under the waiver, was not completed in accordance with appraisal rule or law?
- Educator Appraisal Waivers: With a waiver, does a district have to grant a teacher’s timely request for a second observation or second appraisal?
- Educator Appraisal Waivers : What should districts document relative to educator appraisal and the inability to meet current appraisal requirements?
- Educator Appraisal Waivers: How much of the evaluation from the 2019-2020 school year can a district request to waive?
- Educator Appraisal Waivers: If a district is granted a waiver due to an inability to meet an appraisal requirement in rule or law, can the district still rate an educator based on the aspects of the appraisal process that were completed?