How to Change My School/District/Role
Here are the steps to change your School, District, and/or Role:
- Login to the TeachforTexas.org website by clicking on the 'Login' link on the top menu.
- Login with your Username and Password
- Click on the 'My Account' link on the top menu.
- On the 'My Account' page you can, go to the District Information section and click on the 'Request Change' button.
- Next, while using the drop down menus update the District and/or School and/or Role, then click on the 'Submit Request' button.
- Once you have submitted your request you will get a notification that the request has been sent to the District Administrator for your district so that they can Approve and/or Update your account accordingly. You additionally will be CC'd on the email that was sent to them so that you can get notified once your account has been updated.